Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Week 252: Weekly Winners!

It's time to announce our Weekly Winner and Honorable Mentions!

Deidre had the honor of selecting the Winner for Week #252 and here is her selection:


Such wonderful colors make this little dragonfly perfect for a cheery summer card! The dry embossing neatly encircles this small guy and the flags are a perfect use of odd numbers in design.

Great card, Ma-Mi!

Below is a winner's badge to proudly display on your blog:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Here are the Honorable Mentions chosen by the rest of the design team:


Congratulations to all of you!

Here is a badge to proudly display on your blogs:


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Be sure to stop back in an hour for challenge #253!

7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! This was a fun challenge :)

    Heidi (Blue Scallop Creations)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to Ma-Mi on her win; a most fabulous card! A hearty round of applause to the Honourable Mentions and how wonderful to see my butterfly in the mix! Thank you so much, Jacquie; I'm delighted my card caught your eye!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, I really got happy about the honorable mention on my card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now this is a swarm of insects I LOve being in the middle of! Thanks, Rachel ... and congrats all around! I'm checking my 'wardrobe' for this week! xx
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Janet for putting a big smile on my face. Great choice of the winner! Congratz!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, Janet for putting a big smile on my face. Great choice of the winner! Congratz!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for the challenge and for the honorable mention! :)

    ReplyDelete