Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Week 164: Weekly Winners!

It's time to announce our Weekly Winner and Honorable Mentions! 

Kymona had the honor of selecting the Winner for Week #164 and here is her selection:

I love how Laura's umbrella stands off of her card and the raindrops look so real!  Laura you did a fabulous job creating such a realistic CAS card!
Congrats!

Below is a winner's badge to proudly display on your blog:
 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Here is a badge to proudly display on your blogs: 


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Be sure to stop back in an hour for challenge #165!

5 comments:

  1. YAYYY! You made my day! Thanks Judy for choosing mine, and to the rest of the ladies for making this challenge so wonderful every single week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kymona for choosing my card! I'm honored to be among such talent here at CASology! Congrats to the honorable mentions as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness Hannelie!!!!! thank you for picking my card, I'm overwhelmed and thrilled to be in such amazing company. Congratulations to Laura and to the rest of the Honorable Mention winners.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am floored! Thank you so much for picking my card, Jen! Happy dance ... Congrats to all the winners... well done ladies!
    hugs Asha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much, Tracey! :) I proudly display my badge on my blog. Congrats to all winners!!

    ReplyDelete