Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Week 108: Weekly Winners!

It's time to announce our Weekly Winner and Honorable Mentions!
 
Jen had the honor of selecting the Winner for Week #108 and here is the card she selected:

I was completely enchanted with Lisa's adorable genie!  Using the colours in small doses and choosing clear sequins keeps the added details from overwhelming the CAS design.
Congrats, Lisa!
Below is a winner's badge to proudly display on your blog:
 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are the Honorable Mentions chosen by the rest of the design team:

May's Choice: What a magical scene with all the white space! 
I love the flow of the stars and doodles on Kelly's fabulous card. Well done!


Joyce's Choice:  Love the thought that went into Matilda's card. CAS stunner!

 
Judy's ChoiceMichele's card grabbed my attention immediately...all that white space but beautiful interest with partial embossing and a beautiful sentiment (inside and out)!


Meghan's Choice:  Michelle's sweet and simple card ticked all my boxes!  CAS at its best!

Kimberly's Choice:  I ADORE the one layer simplicity plus the glitz of Jeanne's card!

Tracey's Choice: Carol combined just the right amount of white space and sentiment with beautiful and subtle die cutting! A type of magic we have all wished for at one time or another!


Melissa's Choice:  Anita's masked beauty is a perfect one layer CAS card!



Ardyth's Choice:  KathyK's use of flitter glue and gilding flakes results in a magical, yet CAS card!

 
Congratulations to all of you!

Here is a badge to proudly display on your blogs:
 







-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Be sure to stop back in an hour for Challenge #109!

7 comments:

  1. Well done to Lisa on that fab genie and to the honourable mentions - thanks to Ardyth for selecting my own entry for a mention

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that genie!! Great pick for winner! So happy that I'm a runner up - lots of beautiful cards here - as always!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY thanks so much Jen, you made my day!! Congrats to the honorable mention winners!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa's genie popping from the bottle (now I have "I Dream of Jeannie" on my mind!!), is pure delight; magical indeed! Congrats to her and to the honourable mentions; so delighted to see my card in the midst of this inspiring field. THANK YOU!!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Lisa's card is fab! Thanks so much to Melissa for choosing my fairy silhouette, I love this stamp and so glad I finally inked her up! Congrats to the other HM's too, great selection of cards :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lisa's card is absolutely magical. Thanks to Judy for the HM - so glad I got my act together in time =]
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Lisa on your well deserved win! Big thanks to May for picking my card as an honorable mention. It makes it that much sweeter that is was you since I adore your style :)

    ReplyDelete